Impact Evaluation Research for Development (IERD) is a consortium established to bridge the capacity gap between the academia and the actual level of Monitoring and Evaluation skill sets, competencies and expertise required to transform M&E graduates to M&E experts. IERD strives to equip M&E experts with practical skills and innovative solutions to generate quality data for better decision making which guarantee achievement of targets and objectives for projects. Through innovative training approaches, IERD provides a unique opportunity for networking to both upcoming and skilled M&E experts dealing with different projects.
IERD is committed to promote quality data collection, and analysis, and integrate lessons learned into M&E model to optimize the quality of projects and help in informed decision for project scale up.
Be a global leader in empowering M&E experts through innovative M&E solutions and promote evidence based research for decision making
To impart innovative M&E skills and competencies though coaching and mentoring that guarantee measurable impact and timely feedback for improved project implementation
• Enhance capacity to monitor and evaluate programs
• Improved data quality, management, and reporting;
• Increased use of field data for decision making
• Promote rigorous measurement of project impact
• Encourage the use of experiments to inform and improve program design and implementation
IERD Approaches of capacity building
• Training workshops which are modelled around real project scenarios
• On the job coaching and mentoring for ,
• Empowering M&E interns through placement and internship programmes
• Networking for M&E experts through workshops and seminars
• Facilitating certification for project management experts